If you are interested in writing for us, please send a brief, two to three paragraph pitch, describing your main argument and why your experience makes you well-suited to address the topic in question to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “Pitch” in the subject line and state which type of publication you are pitching.
We publish five types of content:
- Blog posts: 400-500 words
- Book Reviews: 800-1,000 words
- Articles: 1000-1200 words
- Research Reports: 3,000-3,500 words
- Photo Essays: Up to 10 photos with accompanying text
We use American English in our publications and adhere to The Associated Press Stylebook. Submissions should be emailed as single-spaced Word attachments (not Google Docs) to email@example.com.